- Explore the canal network of Mekong Delta
- Enjoy fresh fruits from rich orchards
- Experience the culture and taste the typical foods with special cuisines.
Good for :
- This tour is great for any individuals, couples as well as small groups who want to briefly explore Mekong Delta
Day 1 : Saigon – My Tho – Cai Be (L, D)
- 08h00 pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Can Duoc (35km)
- Then embarking our boat. Depart for Cho Gao.
- Leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery .
- In My Tho. Visit the Thoi Son island, walk through the island, trying native fruits viewing
- local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride
- through palm-shaded creeks. Then embarking in Mien Tay boat (13h00). Lunch on board.
- Then boat depart for Cai Be, the magnificent sunset on the river. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2 : Cai Be – Vinh Long – Tra On (B,L,D)
- Breakfast on board. Explore the Cai Be floating market then depart for Vinh Long.
- Arrive in Vinh Long. Lunch on board ,then take a short sightseeing tour of the Vinh Long by bike or xe loi on the BINH HOA PHUOC Island.
- Return the boat depart for Can Tho via Tra On. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3 : Can Tho – Saigon (B,L)
- Breakfast on board. Then explore the Tra On market then boat continue for Can Tho. Visit Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. A small boat will take you through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
- Return the boat for lunch .Then disembark and return HCMC by coach. End of 3 Days 2 Nights Saigon - Can Tho.