How can I go to Canada from Thailand?
Applying for a Canada Visitor Visa from Thailand
There are 2 ways to apply for a Canada Visitor Visa from Thailand: Apply online at www.canada.ca. Apply through VFS Global located in Bangkok.
Do you need a visa to visit Canada?
Answer: You need a visitor visa
Foreign nationals aren’t eligible to enter Canada to visit, or for tourism at this time. If your study or work permit will expire soon, you must extend it before you can apply for a new visitor visa. You need a visitor visa to leave and return to Canada.
How long can a Thai stay in Canada?
Validity of stay for a period of 90 days per entry from date of arrival to Thailand. * Ability to apply for work permit in Thailand.
|Thailand Visas for Citizens of Canada|
|1-Year Thai Visa||Thai Retirement Visa||Thai Marriage Visa|
|Thai Business Visa||90-Day Thai Visa||Thai Permanent Residency|
What documents are required for Canada tourist visa?
What documents are required for Canada Tourist Visa?
- The original and real passport of the applicant with a minimum 2 blank Visa pages.
- 2 latest and recognizable photographs of passport size with no borders having a white background. …
- Employment proof from the current employer.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season. …
- Hire a motorbike. …
- Go to tiger or animal shows. …
- Go to zoos. …
- Ride an elephant. …
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare. …
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer. …
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Who can enter in Canada?
Answer a few questions to find out if you may be allowed to enter Canada.
- a Canadian citizen (including dual citizens), a permanent resident of Canada, a person registered under the Indian Act , or a protected person (refugee status)
- a foreign national (including a United States citizen)
What are the requirements to enter Canada?
Travellers entering Canada, regardless of citizenship, must follow testing and quarantine requirements to keep everyone safe.
Entering Canada for compassionate reasons
- Get your pre-entry molecular test result.
- Register in advance for your arrival test.
- Have a quarantine plan.
- Use ArriveCAN to submit your travel details.
Which is the best month to visit Canada?
The best time to visit Canada is from September through November. The weather has cooled down but is still comfortable and changing fall foliage provides a beautiful backdrop for a vacation. Pleasant fall celebrations such as pumpkin, apple, and wine festivals are in full swing.
What happens if you stay longer than 6 months in Canada?
Canada eTA: exceeding your six month limit
If you stay longer than 6 months under the eTA program and your stay has not been extended by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (emergency situations only), you will lose your travel authorization and not be able to use the eTA for future trips.
What happens if I stay out of Canada for more than 6 months?
If you stay out of the country (or even out of province) for too long, you can risk being ineligible and losing your health card privileges.
How many times can I visit Canada in one year?
While valid, a multiple entry visa will let you travel to Canada for six months at a time as many times as you want. It will be valid for up to 10 years or one month before your passport expires, whichever is shorter. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa.