Where Can I Find My company Registration number Malaysia?
If you have any further information regarding your company registration number, you may contact SSM Contact Centre at 03-77214000 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the SSM website. Your company secretary can also help you identify your company registration number.
How do I find a company’s registration number?
Your Company Registration Number (CRN) is unique to your limited company or LLP. You can find it on your certificate of incorporation and any official documentation received from Companies House. Your CRN is also displayed on the public register of companies, which can be accessed online via Companies House Service.
How can I check if a company is registered in Malaysia?
Conducting an SSM company name search can be done in 7 simple steps:
- Visit to www.ssm-einfo.my.
- Click on the icon stating “Register”
- Fill in the “Registration Form”, then submit.
- Log in with your username & password.
- Under Company & Business Information, click “Search”
- Enter your desired company name in the box “By Name”
How do I generate a BRN number?
1. To get Business Registration No. (BRN) for Institution/Firm, Click on Apply BRN. If you want to apply BRN for NGO/Voluntary Organization, then click on Apply BRN (For NGO).
How do I check if a company is registered with SSM?
Login to SSM Online System
- Visit to www.ssm-einfo.my.
- Click on the icon stating “Register as e-Account Member!”
- Fill in the “e-Registration Form”, then submit.
- You will receive a message “Please login now”
- Login with your user name & password.
- Once successful login, click on the icon “>> Search”
What is SSM registration number?
The Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) will be using a new format of registration number containing 12 digit characters for company, business and Limited Liability Partnership beginning 11 October 2019. This new registration number format will appear in all SSM’s corporate information supplied to customers.
Is registration number and CIN number same?
The last six number of the CIN number is the registration number of the company issued by the Registrar of Companies. Note: LLPs do not use CIN. … Also, a company’s CIN will not be the same as its GSTIN.
How do I check if a business name is registered?
Visit the ASIC website or call 1300 300 630 to register, search, renew, cancel or make changes to a business name.
How do I check if a name is registered?
You can search for federally registered trademarks by using the free trademark database on the USPTO’s website. To start, go to the USPTO’s Trademark Electronic Business Center at http://www.uspto.gov/main/trademarks.htm and choose “Search.” Then follow the instructions you see on the screen.
How do I check if a company exists?
Free Business Name Search
- Better Business Bureau: Search BBB Business Reviews.
- Glo-Bis: Information on Any Company, Anywhere in the World.
- Export.gov: Due Diligence Reports.
- Dun and Bradstreet: Find a Company.
- Department of Commerce: Home Page.
- EIN Finder: Find an EIN.
- White Pages: Search.