How do you call a cell phone in Malaysia?
Place a “1” after the country code if you are calling a cell phone. Cell phones won’t have the 1- to 2-digit area code that landlines have. So, input the number “1,” instead. If you were calling a cellphone in Malaysia, your call would go as follows: 011-60-1-xxx-xxxx.
How do I call a mobile number in Malaysia from overseas?
If you’re trying to dial into Malaysia, the international country code is: +60.
An example of a Malaysian phone number
- 011 – the exit code used when calling abroad from the US.
- 60 – the Malaysian country code.
- 3 – Kuala Lumpur’s city code.
- 2168-5000 – the local US Embassy phone number.
How do I call a number in Malaysia?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia. Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
How can I save my number in Malaysia?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How can I key my mobile number in Malaysia?
So if the number that you are calling in Malaysia is 03 12345678, then you could either dial 00 60 3 12345678 (this is assuming that Australia’s international dial out code is 00) or +60 3 12345678. 60 is the country code for Malaysia,like 61 is Australia country code.
How can I call Malaysia for free?
Free Calls to Malaysia
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Malaysia free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0060 + the local number.
How can I know the owner of a mobile number in Malaysia?
How Can I Look up Owner Names for Phones in Malaysia?
- Go to CocoFinder’s reverse phone search page.
- Go to the search bar and enter the number you wish to check.
- Click ‘Search’.
- In a few minutes, your search results will be ready.
How do I call a toll free number from Malaysia to overseas?
To call a Malaysia toll free number from within the country, simply dial the number as you see it (ex. 1-800-XXX-XXX). To call a Malaysia toll free number from outside the country, dial the originating country’s exit code followed by the toll free number.