How long does it take to get a Vietnam visa?
In person, the process usually takes 7-10 working days, and by mail, the process usually takes 2-3 weeks, depending on the service you use, although times can vary considerably by embassy or consulate. If you are mailing, please note that you need to make arrangements to have your passport with visa returned to you.
Is it hard to get a visa for Vietnam?
Most travelers need a visa to visit Vietnam, and fortunately, a simple process exists to apply for and receive an e-visa online. … The second way is to apply through the nearest Vietnamese consulate in your home country, which isn’t recommended for tourists but necessary for anyone who wants to stay long-term.
Is it possible to get a visa for Vietnam?
The Government of Vietnam and the U.S. Department of State recommend that travelers obtain a visa directly from an embassy or consulate of Vietnam prior to arrival. E-visa: U.S. citizens can apply online for a single entry E-visa on the Vietnam Immigration website.
How do I obtain a visa for Vietnam?
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- Confirm and pay.
- Receive and print the Approval Letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports.
- Get started by filling out the secure online form. …
- Confirm and pay.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
|Type of visa||1-2 people||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||90||US$25|
|Single 3 month||110||US$25|
|Multiple 1 month||95||US$50|
|Multiple 3 month||125||US$50|
What documents do I need for Vietnam visa?
The following documents are required to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Passport: A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel. …
- Photo: Two passport sized photos (4×6 cm and must be recently taken with no glass-wear)
- Application Form: M3 entry/exit form (for visa on arrival)
Is Vietnam closed to tourists?
Travelers currently allowed to enter Vietnam, including Vietnamese nationals and diplomatic, official duty, and special cases, including experts, business managers, foreign investors, and high-tech workers of businesses involved in important projects as determined by the Government of Vietnam, and their family members, …
How long can you visit Vietnam without visa?
No visa is required for travel to Vietnam within 05 years. Those people having 5-year Vietnam visa exemption certificate is allowed to stay in Vietnam for 180 days at maximum for each visit. If they want to stay longer than 180 days without leaving the country, they can extend visa in Vietnam.
Which countries do not need visa for Vietnam?
Vietnam visa exemption
- Area. Country. Term of residence.
- Asia. Thailand. Less than 30 days.
- Malaysia. Less than 30 days.
- Singapore. Less than 30 days.
- Indonesia. Less than 30 days.
- Cambodia. Less than 30 days.
- Lao. Less than 30 days.
- Philippines. Less than 21 days.