Which place in Philippines is the hottest?
Here are the hottest places on Friday, based on their heat indexes:
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan – 53°C.
- Sangley Point, Cavite – 47°C.
- Laoag City, Ilocos Norte – 44°C.
- San Jose, Occidental Mindoro – 44°C.
- Ambulong, Tanauan City, Batangas – 43°C.
- Masbate City, Masbate – 43°C.
- Clark International Airport, Pampanga – 42°C.
Where is it cold in the Philippines?
It’s needless to say that Baguio City easily tops this list of cold places in the Philippines. After all, it’s the Summer Capital of the country. With its chilly weather and lush pine trees, this elevated city is a winter wonderland all year round — sans the snow.
What months are cold in Philippines?
Based on the average of all weather stations in the Philippines, excluding Baguio, the mean annual temperature is 26.6o C. The coolest months fall in January with a mean temperature of 25.5oC while the warmest month occurs in May with a mean temperature of 28.3oC.