How do I get a Thai Keyboard on my Mac?
How to switch to Thai keyboard on your mac
- Click on the apple icon on the top left and then click on ‘System Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Language & Region’
- Click on ‘Keyboard preferences’
- Click on the ‘Input sources’ tab and then on the plus sign.
- Find ‘Thai’ and then click ‘Add’.
How do you switch between languages on a Mac?
Use one of the following ways to switch input language:
- Click Input menu in the menu bar and select the preferred language.
- Use one of the following shortcut: control + option + space: To view all language and switch to one language. control + space: To switch between two input languages.
How do you type symbols on a Mac?
You can use the Character Viewer to add special characters and symbols to text, such as math symbols, Latin characters, and pictographs. Click in the text where you want to place the character, then choose Edit > Emoji & Symbols (or press Control-Command-Space bar).
How do you use a French keyboard on a Mac?
To type accents and other French characters, hold the option key while typing the key(s) in the third column, then release everything and press the key in the last column (if any). For example, to type é, hold option key while typing e, then release both and type e again.
How do you type in French on a Mac?
Press the option key + the letter “e” key. Release both keys at the same time. Then press just the “e” key.
What is the fastest way to change language on Mac?
“Control + Space” is the default keyboard shortcuts for switching language in Mac. This will select the previous input source. You can use “Control + Option + Space” to go through the next input sources.
How do I change the language on my Macbook Pro?
Change the language your Mac uses
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Language & Region. Open Language & Region preferences for me.
- Click General.
- Do any of the following: Add a language: Click the Add button , select one or more languages in the list, then click Add.