How much does pet transportation cost in Philippines?
Pets are shipped via the trusted Cebu Pacific Cargo and Pal Express. Processing only takes 1 day! Price ranges start from an affordable 3,000 – 3,500 Peso depending on pick up location and your pet’s size.
How much does a pet transport cost?
The cost to transport a pet changes with the needs of the pet and the distance for travel. The average cost for longer distance deliveries is around A$350 to A$600, while the average cost for shorter distance pet transport is around A$100 to A$300.
How can I transport my pet to the Philippines?
- Get an import permit from the Philippine Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI). …
- Secure a health certificate for each pet from a duly licensed veterinarian or from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. …
- Submit the health certificate/s for authentication to the Philippine Embassy/Consulate.
What is the cheapest way to transport a pet?
Use Your Own Car
AirTran and Southwest are among the cheapest, asking less than $100 each way, but both allow pets as carry-ons only. Delta and other larger airlines will transport your pet in the cabin as well as in cargo (domestic and international), but the cost is higher, sometimes as much as $200 each way.
Does LBC deliver pets?
With LBC Cares’ Live Animal Shipment, transporting their pets home should not be an issue as LBC assists in the requirements and airline booking and clearances to ensure a hassle-free travel for their beloved pets to the Philippines.
Which airline is the most pet friendly?
Most pet-friendly U.S. airlines
- American Airlines: Best for West Coast travel.
- United Airlines: Best for East Coast travel.
- Delta Airlines: Best for small pets.
- Southwest Airlines: Best for cheap pet fees.
- JetBlue: Best for pet amenities.
- Allegiant Air: Best for pet check-in process.
Can you fly a pet by itself?
What is important to know is that you may only transport your pet as accompanied checked baggage if you are an adult passenger traveling on the same flight as your pet. If your pet is a very large animal or something other than a cat or dog or is traveling alone, it will travel as manifest air cargo.
Can you ship a dog through FedEx?
A. FedEx Express does not accept live-animal shipments as part of its regular-scheduled service and does not transport household pets such as dogs, cats, birds and hamsters. … The shipper must have its packaging tested and pre-approved by FedEx Packaging Design and Development for the type of animal being shipped.
How much does it cost to fly a cat?
If your pet is small enough to fit in a carrier, which goes beneath the seat in front of you, this method of travel by air is far and away your best bet for a safe, worry-free trip. Most of the major airlines are still accepting one pet per passenger at an average cost of $125.00 each way on domestic flights.
What documents are required for a pet to travel?
Required Pet Documents for Airline Travel
- Rabies Vaccination: Rabies is a nasty disease in animals and humans alike. …
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection: The CVI is also called a Health Certificate. …
- Acclimation Certificate: This document features regulations about hot and cold weather extremes.
How much does a pet passport cost?
An Animal Health Certificate will cost around £110, according to the Royal Veterinary College. And you will need a new one each time you travel. As a comparison, the old pet passport used to cost around £60. On top of the £110, you will also need to pay for the costs of any treatments and vaccinations your pet needs.
What documents do I need to fly with my pet?
Check with airlines because they may have restrictions on breed and size. Most airlines also require a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (health certificate) issued within 10 days of travel. Federal regulations require pets to be at least 8 weeks old and they should be weaned at least 5 days before flying.