How do I register a company in Vietnam?
Requirements for setting up a company in Vietnam
- #1 Foreign ownership regulations in Vietnam. …
- #2 Minimum capital requirement. …
- #3 Registered address. …
- #4 Resident director. …
- #1 Investment registration certificate. …
- #2 Business registration certificate. …
- #3 Tax registration and payment of the business license tax.
Can a foreigner register a company in Vietnam?
Foreigners are allowed to start a business in Vietnam, regardless of indirect or direct investments. … Direct foreign investment indicates a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company in which the foreign investor and a Vietnamese partner work together.
How much does it cost to register a company in Vietnam?
|Different Vietnam entity types||Cost||Draft Invoice|
|Joint stock company||US$21,620||View invoice PDF|
|Wholly foreign-owned LLC||US$34,290||View invoice PDF|
|Vietnam fast nominee LLC||US$38,550||View invoice PDF|
|Tax resident LLC (Financial services)||US$38,240||View invoice PDF|
What businesses are in Vietnam?
Top 50 companies in Vietnam by revenue
- DOJI GOLD & GEMS GROUP JOINT STOCK COMPANY.
- PETROVIETNAM POWER CORPORATION.
- FORMOSA HA TINH STEEL CORPORATION.
- SAIGON BEER – ALCOHOL – BEVERAGE CORPORATION.
- SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS VIETNAM CO.,LTD.
- NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY.
Is it easy to set up business in Vietnam?
The process of starting a business in Vietnam is simple and relatively easy. This makes the country a good place to open a small business like a restaurant or consulting firm.
How can I open office in Vietnam?
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR OPENING R.O IN VIETNAM
- Corporate Charter or Memorandum and Articles of Association of EABS.
- Business License.
- Audited Financial Statement of EABS for the most recent year.
- Introduction of History of your company.
- Passport of person appointed to be Chief of Representative Office.
What is the best business in Vietnam?
Top 10 business investment opportunities in Vietnam for SME
- Furniture Making and Remodeling.
- Garment and Textile Products.
- Construction and building Materials.
- Detergents and cosmetics.
- Agricultural Products Processing.
- Real Estate.
- Restaurant and Bar.
What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$153.5 billion (44.1% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $23.9 billion (6.9%)
- Footwear: $23.8 billion (6.8%)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $15.5 billion (4.5%)
- Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $15.5 billion (4.4%)
How much is a work permit in Vietnam?
The fee to get a work permit in Vietnam
For new applicants: VND400, 000/permit (USD 20). For re-issued work permits: VND 300,000/permit (USD15). For renewal work permits: VND 200,000/permit (USD 10).
How can I get business license in Vietnam?
In order to do business in Vietnam, you have to register your company to the authorities to get permission and license to operate. This registration process usually takes place at the Business Registration Department of the Provincial or City Office of Planning and Investment (see Ministry of Planning and Investment).
How many foreign companies are there in Vietnam?
The authorities may also be loosening up on approvals. Dat says Vietnam now has 581 ventures that are 100 percent foreign-owned,with investment totalling $4.7 billion.