How do you write a Thai phone number?
When adding a Thai mobile number in your mobile phone, always start it with +668 or +669 or +666 and remove the leading “0″. (Enter +668-1234-1234 rather than 08-1234-1234) This assures that when roaming in any country, you can dial the number and it will be understood in any country.
How do I dial a +66 number?
66 Country Code – Thailand Phone Code
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Thailand – 66.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do I add a Thai number to Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How does Thailand number look like?
National Thai Numbers are reachable throughout the entire country and start with +66 (0) 60 followed by six digits. Mobile Thai Numbers are capable of receiving SMS and appear in the format +66 (0) followed by nine digits. Toll Free Thai Numbers are free to call from within Thailand and start with 1800.
Which country has +2 code?
2 – Africa and some others like Greenland, Faroe Islands and Aruba.
What is a +1 phone number?
+1 – United States, including United States territories: +1 340 – United States Virgin Islands.
Which country code is 55?
Telephone numbers in Brazil
|NSN length||10 digits (landlines) 11 digits (mobiles)|
|Typical format||AA NNNN-NNNN (landlines) AA 9NNNN-NNNN (mobile lines)|
|Country calling code||+55|