What are the main exports of Thailand?
The top ten export items were machinery including computers (17.2%), electrical equipment (14%), vehicles (12.2%), rubber (6.2%), plastics (5.8%), gems (4.8%), mineral fuels, (4.2%), meat/seafood preparations (2.6%), organic chemicals (2.5%), and cereals (2.3%).
What is Thailand’s number 1 export?
Searchable List of Thailand’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Thai Export Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|2||Computers, optical readers||$11,692,037,000|
What are the 3 top exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What is Thailand’s biggest industry?
Exports and tourism are the main drivers of Thailand’s growth. The tourism sector grew by 7.5% in 2018 while exports saw a 7.2% growth. Its key exports are automotive and electronic goods, as well as agricultural products such as rice, rubber, sugar and tapioca.
What is Thailand’s largest export?
Thailand’s Top Exports
- Refined petroleum – $7.84 billion.
- Rice – $5.77 billion.
- Rubber – $4.63 billion.
- Gold – $4.41 billion.
- Diamonds – $1.52 billion.
What does Thailand export to Malaysia?
Cereal, flour, starch, milk preparations and products. $186.49M. 2020. Articles of iron or steel. $154.70M.
What is famous in Thailand to buy?
Here’s a list of 18 Souvenirs to Buy from Thailand:
- Thai Silk.
- Thai spices.
- Thai Spa Products.
- Soap Carvings.
- Handmade Bags.
- Thai handicraft.
- Thai Snacks.
- Thai Trinkets.
What is America’s number 1 export?
Searchable List of America’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||US Export Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|1||Processed petroleum oils||$60,709,450,000|
Which country exports the most?
Top Export Countries
|Rank||Country||2020 Export Sales (US$)|
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.