What goods are imported from Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What food does Philippines export?
Top 10 U.S. Agricultural Exports to Philippines
|Top 10 U.S. Agricultural Exports to Philippines (values in million USD)|
What is the major import of Philippines?
Philippines Imports Grow the Most in Over 10 Years
Philippines major imports are: electronic products (25 percent), mineral fuels (21 percent) and transport equipment (10 percent). Philippines’s main import partners are: China (13 percent), the United States (11 percent), Japan (8 percent) and Taiwan (8 percent).
What is the biggest export of the Philippines?
Searchable List of Philippines’ Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Philippines’ Export Product||Change|
|2||Computers, optical readers||-28.8%|
|3||Computer parts, accessories||+55.9%|
What is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What products are manufactured in the Philippines?
Significant manufacturing sectors in the Philippines include “semiconductors, electronic components, refined petroleum products, computer, peripheral equipment and accessories, and processed food.”
What is the best product to export?
Below are 7 of the top exported products of India.
- Refined petroleum. Among the top exported products of India, the petroleum industry of India is a major source of income from the export market. …
- Precious stones and Gems. …
- Mineral fuels. …
- Cars. …
- Mechanical equipment. …
- Organic Chemicals. …
- Pharmaceutical products.
Where does Philippines export coconut oil?
The main destination of Coconut Oil exports from Philippines are: United States ($355M), Netherlands ($264M), Malaysia ($57.1M), Germany ($47.9M), and China ($47.6M). The fastest growing export markets for Coconut Oil of Philippines between 2018 and 2019 were Malaysia ($28.7M), Indonesia ($14.5M), and Germany ($9.91M).